Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Got a Free Wine Carryall

I had to buy a few last minute gifts of wine today.  I brought along my own tote plus 3 towels to wrap the bottles in so they would not break so I mentioned to the cashier I would like her to wrap the bottles in the towels.  Imagine my surprise when the cashier offered me a 6-bottle carryall, for FREE, with my purchase so the wine would stay safe in their travels home.

Its made from a good quality dense fabric that will last years and I can shop for my soda bottles with this in future.  I love it.  Thank you dear grocery chain, Hannaford's.

When giving wine I like to have a wine gift bag and the store had them for 99 cents each which is cheaper than the Dollar Tree or Dollar Stores around here which charge a dollar.  I like them.  So I think I did good with my shopping today.  Thank you Hannaford's once again.

My list is all checked off and complete.  Now I can just think about making sweets; peanut butter balls a.k.a. Buckeyes, fudge, fudgy wreaths, Italian wine cookies, and maybe some walnut clusters.  I, alas, am not a pie nor a cake maker so I resort to the candy making for my good things for the Holidays.

Merry Christmas my friends.  Happy New Year.  Hugs, S

No comments:

Post a Comment