Friday, March 24, 2017

Sashing Is Added To Garden Fairies Wall Hanging.

I worked on fairies this morning and into early afternoon.  We are getting our snow now and its a day to stay indoors and keep warm.
As you can see, I've added the sashing around the fairy blocks.  I'm liking it so far.
I still have borders to add and the cornerstones, but I have other things to do right now.

Here's the close-up of the printed panels.  Each fairy is named for a flower that is also in that specific little panel.  All in pinks, rose, and lavenders.  As a color combination, I adore pinks and lavenders.

I'm considering making peanut butter fudge but that will be later in the day if I make that decision.  In the meantime, I'm going to continue to choose fabrics for the wall hangings that are still to come.

Have a good day and think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment