Sunday, December 2, 2018

My New Microwave Oven

I mentioned to my son that my appliance took its last breath this week so he stopped at Wal-Mart, close by where he goes to the gym on Saturdays, and picked up one for me.
It has the turntable I wanted and the wattage (1000) which I think is best for most of my reheating needs.  The make is Hamilton Beach.

I christened it by heating up a bowl of chicken soup for my son for his lunch.  It works fine, tho I am keeping the carton in which it came in case I need to return it.

This is a bowl of Whoopie Pies I received from L.L.Bean, courtesy of my good friend Kathleen for my Christmas gift this year.  There were 20 pies in the box I received the other day with a few assorted flavors; classic, chocolate, peanut butter and mint.  I already bagged some of them to freeze since they freeze so well.  I am having my first one today as a snack
Thank you Kathleen.

Its a miserable and rainy day but its warm so that's a good thing.
Have a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment