Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Our Cotton Candy Town Today

We don't often get snow before Thanksgiving, but we're getting it this week.  This morning we awoke to more snow, this time thick and sticking.  I took my camera and got some shots.




This one is taken thru a screen so it looks more like a cross-stitch canvas.


Here's one with a little color as the Coca Cola truck drives over the bridge.

They tell us we'll have 4-8 inches its done tonite and a bit more tomorrow.  That on top of the original 4 inches the day before.  

Thank goodness our senior bus was on schedule today so we could go and get the last minute items we needed for the week. Usually if there is any snow, they cancel, but the office knew many of us were depending on this Tuesday special run to pick up last minute foodstuff.   I learned my lesson.  Next year I will get my needs before the last week before T-Day so I'm not caught short again.  Now I am all set for the big day so all is well.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving filled with good food and safe travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment