Thursday, February 25, 2016

Foggy and Warm Today.

What weird weather we are having.  It reached 55*F today.
Usually February is our worst month for snow blizzards.  Last year we had over 80 inches of snow thru the winter.  This year, practically nil.
And Feb was just a dusting here and there and from what I see of the weather charts, not much snow left for the rest of this month.
I'm not complaining folks, I'm just declaring myself mystified and happy.

Last nite I made some spaghetti and meatballs for me and the family.  I haven't made them for awhile so they were pleasant.

Nothing exciting happening in my life right now.  Hope all is well with all my friends out there.  Have a Happy Day!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i hear you on being mystified on the weather we've been having like today for instance yet another beautiful day. Hope you enjoy the heck out of it!! Hugs to you my dear friend!!! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete