Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I Made Some Oven-Door Hanging Dish Towels.

I had to wait around today for the maintenance fellow to drop in and remove my air conditioner from my living room window.  I felt I could not get deep into my sewing so instead I made another pair of hanging dish towels.  I made a pair yesterday in the evening and had out my yarn and needles and such, so thought its a good time to make more.
This is from yesterday the ones with apples on them.

Today I did these......
The theme is olives.

I like to have a stash ready in case I have company or for gift-giving at Thanksgiving so they can use them during the Holidays.

Nice sunny day here in southern Maine, in the high 70s.  I put on my big fan in the living room after the a/c was removed.  I know I will be using it probably into December, this and the big one in my bedroom.  This apt. is very warm, probably because I'm between the 1st and 3rd floors.  I also have windows open in both rooms  this evening.

Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment