Monday, October 23, 2017

I'm Crocheting Hanging Towel Gifts

Since I give them out on T-Day so they can be used during the Xmas Season, I am making more Xmas hanging dish towels.  These can be hung over the oven door or on the refrigerator doors.  I use them both ways.
The theme on these towels are Xmas trees, so I did a pair in red crochet tops with green buttons.......

...and a pair of Xmas tree towels with green crocheted tops with red buttons.   I will make another two pairs with these colors as well.

I really want to buy some with different Xmas scenes this week.  I don't have many with Xmas as a theme yet.  I also want to get some with roosters which I can use for a T-Day theme.  I have a pair of them made which I really like.

Shopping for candy-making supplies is also on my list this week.  I have fudgy wreaths on my candy list and Italian wine cookies along with chocolate and peanut butter fudges, with and without nuts. Of course, peanut butter balls are on that list so I hope to find red and green colored sugars to dust them.   I am eager to enjoy my cooking this year in my new apartment.  Its cozy and I feel so good about living here that I enjoy my days so much more.

Have a good day.  Hugs, S

No comments:

Post a Comment