Monday, May 14, 2018

Did You Enjoy Your Moher's Day?

I did.  My kids came over along with the grands.  They brought gifts.  The chocolate cake had turquoise icing.  Wow, my favorite color on my favorite flavor.  And KFC was also brought, my kids knowing I love KFC.  So a nice day was had by all.  We sat and ate and got our lives sorted and told adventures of the past and just enjoyed ourselves.
I hope your day was fine everyone.
I just want to share a few lovely pictures of flowers with you, ones I made in the past.
This is the Karl Rosenfeld Peony, bright pink and lush.

This is the Christopher Marlowe English rose.  It not only went from dark to light pink, the aroma was divine.

For those that love red roses, this is David Austin's Crimson Falstaff.

This Iris is named Halloween, probably because of the dashes of bright orange thru it.  Lovely.

One can't go wrong with orchids, this one a Phalaenopsis and quite delightful.

I love Orchids, but they never lasted for me.  I didn't have the right living space for them.


These Clematis are named Multi-Blue and live up to their name.

This David Austin English rose is Camisole among some Rudbeckia (Black-Eyed Susans).

I hope you enjoyed my journey thru my past garden.  Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment