Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I Am Waiting For an Order

I ordered some fusible web online on the 10th and I'm still waiting for it to arrive 10 days later.  I know that from Nancy's Notions, Equilter, and Keepsake Quilting, I would place an order and in 3 or 4 days it arrived.  I still await this order from Quilt Warehouse.  Its a good thing I am not on a deadline.  I can start my project whenever the items arrive, but comparing speed, I will not order again if its something I want soonest.  But to save a buck on each package of fusible web, its worth the wait when I can read or catch up on my British Mysteries on Britbox.   Being retired, I am not in a hurry.

Here is my 2nd fabric collage project, Romance of the Sea Horses.  I have pretty much chosen what fabrics I want for this project.

I even drew a rooster that I plan for my 3rd project.  See below.

I just have to get my double-sided fusible web to do them.

Have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment