Monday, February 4, 2019

Sea Horse Walll Hanging Begun

I took the plunge.  I have to admit doing fusible web makes me antsy.  I always get it turned around backwards or upside down or something, but so far today, its been ok.  Of course I read and re-read the instructions about a dozen times before I began.
Here is Sea Horse.  This is the tentative layout.  I am sure to change it quite a bit now that I see it.  I do not care for the head with that fabric so will make a change there.  I think the tail will be embellished a lot more with flowers.  And I am not satisfied with the little fins behind his back.   It doesn't look like fluttering fins at all.  I will be making changes there as well.
But at least I have made an effort to get this one started.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment