Saturday, February 9, 2019

Sea Horse Wall Hanging Finished

I am proud to report I finished my Sea Horse Wall Hanging today.  Or should I say Door Hanger since that's where I hang all my work.
I will call her a 'she' because of the colors and because I have not made this one awfully fat which most males seem to be.   This measures 22" by 33" because I did not add a border.  With them hanging on my door, I want them to fit nicely and not be overlarge.

A closer view.

I have to admit I had a lot of fun making this one.  I did not mind changing it with different colors or arrangements.  The sticky backing was easy to move over my paper pattern as I needed it.
I really have to order more double-sided fusible web online today.  I want to try this method again and again.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment