Friday, February 8, 2019

Sea Horse WH is Pinned

My own small dining table was a bit limited to spread out and layer and pin my wall hanging so I took it to our Gathering Room.  Its the common room where we have pot lucks and pizza parties, Coffee Time and Bingo.  Even Kareoke (sp) Nights  . A place for many to gather.  Sorry, that word is not even in my old dictionary.  I will have to look it up on my computer.  Found it.  Its karaoke.
I used a cutting mat underneath the work while pinning so I would not scratch the table surface.

This should finish up around 22 by 36 inches or thereabouts.  I am wondering what color thread to use around the objects.  Maybe black or maybe blue.  I'm leaning toward blue since the background is blue with what looks like tiny bubbles.

Its very cloudy out today, and sometimes raining, so a dull day and not a good one for me to be sewing in my bedroom.  The lighting is not the best in there and I need good lighting to sew intricately around my sea horse.  I guess its another day of waiting to see how it all works out.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment