Monday, August 14, 2017

Tomato Taste Test

The results are in but I need more Red Prides to make a true comparison.
I sliced and added the newly-picked tomatoes to a salad last nite.
I found the Red Pride to have a much thicker skin so the eating was not comfy.  It was a job chewing thru that skin.  I had to cut some of it out entirely in order to have a smooth salad.
The Better Bush toms were very tasty and the skin perfect for eating in salads and as a whole tomato.
Here's another Better Bush tomato picked fresh yesterday.

Compare the size with my hand.  I'm a tall person and with some uncomfortable girth to go with it so my hands are large.  The size is commendable along with the flavor of Better Bush.   The reddish slash of an oven burn on my hand is healing well.

Have a good day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment