Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Late Christmas Gift Arrived!

Yes, its still Christmas at my house evidently.  I rec'd a box with Christmas cookies, small brownies, and chocolate.
Isn't this Santa adorable.  He's 3 boxes, one atop the other, each filled with goodies.  I love him.  And the goodies don't hurt either.   Well, I stand corrected, they DO hurt, the waistline.  But going down they sure are good.  I will have to pack him away gently and take him out again next year filled with goodies I make myself and serve to visitors.

As for weather, it sure warmed up today.  It hit the high 40sF and the snow is melting, but it is also making wet spots that could easily turn to ice if it gets really cold later tonite.  Tomorrow they tell us we'll reach the 50s.   It'll be great to get some of the ice patches melted away completely before the cold returns next week.

Have a good evening friends.  Hugs, S

No comments:

Post a Comment