Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Just An Update.....

Nothing exciting happening to me and mine.
Weather has been a bit warmer lately which is good, but then we got more snow and then the ice.  Luckily I have ice cleats to put on my boots when I take out my dog for her walk.  I feel so safe wearing them.
No sewing being done, no special cooking, and no action around here.
I ordered some of my favorite Farmer's Cheese online from a farm in Michigan (Andrulis) and it should arrive tomorrow.  I can't find it at the local grocery chain where I used to get it.  Maybe they don't carry it any longer.  Anyway, I found the dairy online and even with special shipping and packing, its cheaper to buy online by about a dollar a pound.  The mark-up at the grocery store is about 50%.
I really love their cheese and was missing it so I'm glad I found their dairy online.

I hope everyone stays safe and warm in this winter weather with its freezing days and nights and its icy rain and snow.  Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment