Monday, June 18, 2018

A Hot Day in June

Its very hot today, hitting 90*F with the air feeling heavy with moisture.  Expecting thunder storms later today.  But for now, its time for flowers...…
Yellow, as in some type of daisy I think with candy tuft beside it.

Small white blossoms here.

This is a very short groundcover in pale lavender.

Our resident gardener's container garden includes 6 tomato plants, 3 in each of the large blue containers.

Two of the tomato plants are producing yellow flowers, a precursor to tomato fruit.

Its a good day to stay indoors where the a/c can keep me and my dog cool today.  I have leftovers of meatballs and sauce and pepperoni pizza I made last evening.  I finished the chili yesterday.   For dessert, some fresh strawberries a neighbor picked in a nearby town yesterday and gifted me.  Mmmmm good.
Have  A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment