Saturday, June 9, 2018

Baby Sparrow Is Nearly Grown

I told you I would report on the turtle and if  she laid eggs.  I hunted around the area but could find nothing that caught my eye so maybe she was just resting in the sunshine for awhile and not intent on finding a place to lay her eggs, or she was very good at hiding them.

The baby sparrow was on a branch outdoors today.  Its growing

 I love watching them grow bigger and their fluffy down disappearing as feathers come in.

It seems to be enjoying the outdoors today.

In the raised beds there are Daisies and Dianthus.

The Siberian Iris are everywhere.

This cluster of tiny flowers in a raised bed is lush.   May be Candy Tuft.

K's tomatoes are growing nicely in their pots.

A final view of one section of our back garden.

Oh, and I mustn't forget our wild rose border which is coming into its own now and will be full thru early fall.

Warm today, expecting a beautiful day with sunshine and little breeze.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment