Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Toadstool Fairy WH is Mostly Tacked Down in Place

I got my sewing mojo back after re-organizing my several quilting totes stored in my walk-in closet.  I was able to free up 5 plastic containers which means more room in my closet.
She is roughly sewn down, enjoying a restful lie down among the flowers, where she should be and the toadstool house will be behind her.  That piece of gray fabric behind the fairy marks the doorway to her abode.

Lovely day here is southwestern Maine today.  Temps hitting the high 70sF and sunny, but low humidity and a nice breeze when you are outdoors.  That's the good thing about living by the river in the summer time.  The breezes are so cooling.  In winter, those breezes can be mighty cold but in summer, they are a blessing.

Its time for me to relax for the afternoon.  I don't mind at all.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment