Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Canada Goose and Toadstool Fairy WHs done today

I have both wall hangings finished.  Actually, yesterday I finished my Toadstool Fairy.
This one measures 13 by 15 inches.   Its not one of my best, but it will work for spring.  My fairy is lying among the flowers on a lovely day.


This wall hanging, tho I really use them on my front door to greet people, is Canada Goose to commemorate the family of geese we get each year on our river.  A pair arrives and hatches out a brood to raise and train and teach to fly before September when the whole family flies south for the winter.  This one is 14 by 16 inches.

This photo was taken last summer when the youngsters were getting some flight practice from their parents.  They needed to use those wings a lot and skip over the ground to strengthen their muscles.  I love watching them grow from little fluff balls to adults.

Right now its deep winter so no geese to watch.  Time for me to get some more quilt projects done.  Next I plan to do some fabric collage.

Have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment