Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Canada Goose Wall Hanging Is Started

Its a lovely sunny day today, too cold to go out walking, but fine for sewing.
We did not have any power outages during storm Harper tho' it dropped about 10 inches of snow.
My Canada Goose wall hanging is tacked down with the fabrics I thought work well.  It will not be a tedious design, just minimal. I think he looks like the geese that visit us in the spring and raise their family til September's long flight south.

By the way, I tried making my bundies (Lithuanian meat pies) with store-bought refrigerated pie crusts.  That won't happen again.  The dough has a distinctly different flavor and the thickness of it gives a different flavor as well.  Its a longer job making my pie crust dough from scratch, but well worth it.  I knew it was not the meat mixture because I had some leftover so made a few mini- meatloaves in my muffin tin.  The flavor was very nice as usual so I put it down to the texture and flavor of the pie crust.

I found a fairy wall hanging I had started many months ago and never finished, so I will be working on that today as well.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment