Sunday, January 27, 2019

I Worked On 'Toadstool Fairy' This Morning

I worked on my wall hanging this morning, one that has been in my WIPs (Work in Progress) folder for awhile now.  I thought it needed to get done before spring.
This is Toadstool Fairy where she is lying among the flowers with her toadstool cottage behind her.  I wanted another wall hanging done before spring arrives.  I have a few other fairy hangings, but this one has been on hold for awhile now.

As for the next projects in mind, I am thinking Fabric Collage, I have been thinking maybe a sea horse is what I will start with.  I received my pattern paper from Nancy's Notions and I got Fusible Web at Walmart so I am ready to begin once I draw my pattern.  Will it  be Chicken, Penguin or Sea Horse?  That's my first decision before I begin after my 2 wall hangings are finished this week.

I am making steak pizziola for dinner today with spaghetti.  I am also spending the afternoon watching some British movies.  I think Midsomer Murders will be on my menu and maybe a medical show from the Yorkshire Dales in the 1960s called The Royals.  I love my Britbox movies.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment