Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today's pictures continue....

In front are two hot peppers, Habanero and Serrano with tomatoes growing behind them.

This is a sweet pepper, Orange Bell.

My potatoe patch has raised beds without lumber. The larger plants in the back are Kennebecs with shorter Golden Russets in front. They were all planted on the same day but Kennebecs grow faster.

My Alpine strawberries in front of the annul flowers, another raised bed without lumber. I have 3 yellow that are supposed to taste like pineapple and 3 red ones here. They are perennials.

My strawberry bed, raised again without lumber, of standard berries, Quinault which are everbearors and Sequoia which are June bearors. I've been getting some from the ererbearors about every day lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment