Thursday, February 16, 2017

All is not dark and gloomy.

I've been snowed in pretty much, but that leaves me free to make gifts for friends and relatives and some seasonal things for myself.

I enjoy crocheting while watching TV at nite.  This set, two oven hanging towels and a spare dish towel for wiping, I made and gave to a lady who lives in my complex who is very nice about helping we older ladies with our snow clearing off our cars.  She has one of those flat things that looks like a Swiffer dustmop but larger, to scrape snow off cars which makes it simpler than the small brushes many of us use.  It sure makes the work easier.

  I also made more sets to give as gifts.....
This set I particularly like because of the flowers.  I've been thinking spring lately.  And you can't see the buttons, but they are little honey bees.  I found those buttons while stocking up at Walmart, and love them.  I'll have to get more.

Here's a close-up view of the button.  Isn't it cute.  And happy as well.

This one looks like spring.

This one could well be for Easter time.

And for this one, I just love the bears. 

One had to have something to while away the long winter indoor hours.
Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful & i really like the bee button...how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love making them and yes, the buttons are adorable and one of my favorite symbols.
    QL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy these sure are cute....you did good with the choices....all soo cute!

    ReplyDelete