Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I Have Baby Tomatoes!

Hooray, I finally see baby tomatoes on 3 of my plants and the other plant is full of yellow blossoms.  Remember, I live in Maine and they got a terribly late start this year with all the kerfluffall I had trying to get my tomato plant order shipped but bad weather in Oregon prevented that from happening so I bought local and very late.
Here's a Better Bush with a green baby tomato,

The other Better Bush also has one greenie that I could locate.

This one is the Patio tomato with a greenie right in the middle.

The flowers in the back garden are blooming as well and this is one of the bushes.

In the front garden the two Hosta garden areas are getting large and filling in with blossoms.  I'll try to get some photos soon.  I rarely go out the front entrance so miss the flowers in that area too often.

I also did a little sewing this weekend.  These are pillowcases I made for a couple of neck/knee pillows that came in the mail on Monday.  I tried one last night while I slept and it sure felt good for raising my knees to a comfy level.

Have a Wonderful 4th of July everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment