Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Have A New Range.

It was a big surprise.  I finally complained to management about my overheating oven ruining cookies, brownies, and now my roasting tomatoes getting tinged.
They quickly followed thru.
Maintenance looked at it 2 days later, pronounced that a new thermostat should set it right.
Imagine my surprise when the following day a knock at my door produced two men with a new range.  Evidently the new thermostat was going to be an outrageous price so they gave me a new range instead.
Its white so it matches the fridge.  This one is a Whirlpool instead of a Tappan.

Its first use proved the top burners are working just fine and fast.  If the weather cools down in the next few days, I will christen the oven with some chocolate chip cookies.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Sandra!! I know some ppl who would have never said anything to the ones who could fix the problem but complain to everyone else instead. Just one of the many reasons why you are my role model!!

    ReplyDelete