Thursday, September 14, 2017

Halloween WHs in Progress

Today I managed to get the borders on 3 Halloween wall hangings.  I bought the fabric yesterday during my day of shopping with the gang on the Parks and Rec Bus.

Here is 'Witch in a Cauldron.'  Satin-stitched and with borders added.  I bought the border fabric at Walmart in a package of several different prints of 2.5 inch strips.  I wanted something that had some orange in it.

These are the two ghosts I made with fabric, again, bought yesterday because I really needed some orange.  When I moved here all my bright orange fabric was given away.  I needed to get a bit more.  Especially for orange pumpkins planned in a couple other wall hangings.

The next step is pinning, layering and quilting the wall hangings before I add the binding around the outside edges.  Then they will be done.  I'm hoping to get to that point soon.

Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment