Friday, September 29, 2017

"Ghost Under a Full Moon" is finished.

Voila!  The last of my Halloween wall hangings is done for this year.

Ghost Under a Full Moon measures 11.5" by 16 inches.  I really love ghosts for Halloween and also black cats.

Its been a lovely day in the high 60s and sunny.  Last nite it got rather chilly.  I went out this morning dressed in a quilted light winter jacket and it was perfect.   I think we dropped into the high 40sF last nite.  A long-sleeved corduroy shirt would have been too light.  Penny and I enjoyed a brisk morning walk.

The week looks like more of the same and I see many brown leaves have fallen over the lawn.  I expect we will have our usual fall colors bursting around Columbus Day, October 10th.  Fall is so lovely here in Maine every year.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment