Saturday, September 23, 2017

Kitty in a Pumpkin Wall Hanging Finished

Today was a good day.  I finished my wall hanging "Kitty in a Pumpkin" so that's a good thing.  I changed the name from "Cat in a"....since I have another with a fully grown cat in a pumpkin patch and the titles were too closely related.

The lighter bits in the pumpkin is not the fabric, but the lighting.  The orange is all one shade.
This little guy measures 10.5 x 14 inches.

So far this wall hanging is pinned and ready for quilting.  I might just add some vines twisting around on the background.  I'm still thinking about that and how to finish it.  This one is closer to 17 inches wide by 11 inches long at this point.  Adding the binding at the end will determine its finished size.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment