Thursday, November 9, 2017

I Finished Two Turkey Wall Hangings

Its nice to have these finished.
This Wall Hanging, Turkey Duo, measures 13 by 15 inches.  Just right for my front door.

This one, Turkey in Colors, measures 13.5 by 15 inches and will share space on the front door in between the others.  I think a week at a time is sufficient for each of them.

Tho I have another floral one ready to layer, pin, and quilt and bind, I will not finish it today.  I am also deciding which pattern I want to use for my Xmas wall hangings.  I keep changing my mind.  I have so many of them drawn out and no time for them all this year.

I shopped yesterday and bought over half a dozen more dish towels, these in Xmas scenes, so I will be working on those to get ready for T-Day when I will give them out to those that share the T-Day dinner so they can use them up to and including Xmas Day this year.

Its a cold one today, only in the low 40s today with the nites being below freezing now.  Brrrrr, winter is right around the corner for us this year, I think.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment