Monday, November 13, 2017

I Made More Hanging Dish Towels.

I've got a deadline which is Turkey Day so I have been crocheting more oven door hanging towels.

Here are just a couple of them.  I bring several pairs with me to Turkey Dinner to give to the other guests as their pre-Xmas décor gift for this season.  Most folks like getting them.  They are very useful and they are cute as well.

I can't believe it folks, we are getting snow.  Its the first snow of the season here in southwestern Maine.  I just don't want to see it this early.  Our winters last much too long as it is with Dec., Jan, Feb, and into March for sure.  They told us rain today, not snow.  What other job in the world can you be wrong so often and still keep your cushy and well-paid position.   It must be great to know that no matter how many times you get it wrong,  you are safe in your job.

Have a Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment