Monday, November 6, 2017

I Worked On Wall Hangings Today

I finished Turkey in the Marigolds on Oct 19th but didn't care for the eye so I bought some wiggly eyes and added one.  He's much cuter.
The eye makes him more alive.   This one is 13.5 by 14.5 inches finished.

I also worked on my two other turkey wall hangings.
I finished the satin-stitching around my Turkey Duo today.  I will add wiggly eyes to these as well.

This one I veered from my usual more traditional style.  I made this one colorful.  This is Turkey in Colors and it, too, has been satin-stitched at this point.
I have to rest now.
I find that I can work at my sewing machine about two hours.  After that, I can push myself a little more, but I get an awful aching back when I do.  I find its not worth it.  I have plenty of time to finish a few more Holiday wall hangings before the Holidays.  I want to work on snowmen and penguins once I finish quilting these above.

This evening I'll be back to crocheting another pair of hanging dish towels while I watch TV.

Have a Nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment