Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ground Beef Pizza

Its a marvelous day here in southern Maine, sunny and bright and its presently 72*F here.  Just wonderful. 

I bought the pizza dough (frozen) at Walmart and defrosted it last nite.  Today I made my favorite pizza, ground beef pizza.
These are 10 by 13 inch baking sheets.  I get two pizzas from one lump of dough. The pizzas themselves are about 7 or 8" by 11 inches.

This is a closeup of one.  Its pizza sauce, shredded Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni and covered with ground beef that has been browned with a bit of pizza sauce for moisture.  I love my pizzas this way.  Its definitely a whole meal when one has these.
 
Tip:  Sprinkle a bit of cornmeal, very lightly, over your baking pans and the pizzas won't stick and you won't have any grease to deal with by just this added effort.
Have a Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment