Friday, July 17, 2015

Walnut Clusters Recipe

If you want to make a great candy that's very simple to make, try this:

WALNUT CLUSTERS
12 oz. Sweet German Chocolate Squares
One 14-oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (like Eagle Brand)
1 1/2 Cups Chopped Walnuts.
That's it.  Three Ingredients.
Melt chocolate in double boiler.  Remove from heat.  Add milk.  Stir til all blended together.  Add the nuts and blend those into the mixture.
Line cookies sheets with waxed paper.
Drop the candy on the waxed paper with a teaspoon, not touching.
Place sheets in refrigerator to harden.
                      I get about 50-55 with this recipe.     MMMMM Good!

1 comment:

  1. I just posted something but it did not go thru??? Oh well! Your clusters look delicious! I like them though I have never had homemade! Today is our homecoming parade so I will have to check out your other posts when I get back! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete