Tuesday, December 12, 2017

"Christmas Mouse" Wall Hanging is started.

I began the steps to making my Christmas Mouse wall hanging today.   I have so been looking forward to getting him done.
For this one I will be adding a border to give it a bit more pizzazz.    There's still the satin-stitching to do around all the objects and the eyes I will add at the very end.    I am undecided on what fabric to use as my border but I think I can make that decision this time without too much trouble.

Its snowing out today.  They say to expect an inch but there's more of it on the ground than that already.

I was going to grocery shop Wednesday as usual but they moved our catered Christmas Party originally scheduled Tuesday,  to Wednesday due to the snow today  That meant no party for me.  I wouldn't be back in time.  But I went to Coffee Morning today and when they talked about the party I mentioned I would have to miss it and why.
A few minutes ago one of the residents here, Bob, came to tell me he would take me and another gal who I go with on Wednesdays, but on Thursday.  He did not want us to miss the party and the choir singing Christmas Carols afterwards.  I think that was very nice of him.  This is the 2nd time he has volunteered to take us two gals without cars to shop.  We use the local Parks and Rec bus once a week instead and have to go when they are scheduled.

So everything is in train.  Things are scheduled to happen and party this month and I plan to enjoy myself.

Have a Nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment