Friday, December 8, 2017

I Have 2 Wall Hangings Pinned and Ready to Quilt

I did a bit of sewing today and got two winter wall hangings stitched and pinned so they are ready for the next step.....quilting.  Decisions, decisions, how shall I quilt them.  That will happen on another day.
This one is Frosty's Winter Frolic which I can use for Xmas and winter, too, because I bought some small ornaments I will pin to the tree so it will look more like Christmas for those few weeks, but remove the ornaments for after Christmas passes.  This was an idea floated to me by one of my quilter buddies.  Thank you very much.  Its a great idea.

Santa's Face naturally, can only be hung during the Christmas season so I'd better get this one finished first so I can exchange Pengilly on my front door for Santa.

I hear they are having snow in the south, like Texas and Florida and the Carolinas.  This snow is unexpected during this early in the season for them.
For ourselves, here in Maine, our 2nd snow will be arriving tomorrow they predict.  Its early for us as well, but we are more used to it, having driven on snowy and icy roads every winter.  We also have enough plows and sand trucks to alleviate dangerous driving.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment