Sunday, December 3, 2017

Two Wall Hangings are in the Works Today.

I am trying to finish up Penguin with Gifts and happily I got to the point where I have to decide how to quilt it next.  So this is a good stopping point.

I removed his eyes so they would not get banged around with the quilting process.  Now, should I echo quilt or cross hatch quilt.  Its decisions like these that halt my work.  I'm sure I will make a decision by tomorrow.

In the meantime I thought I'd work on a snowman wall hanging I named Frosty's Winter Frolic.
This one is smaller and I changed my mind about decorating the tree.  I would like to use this one thru the winter season and not just for Christmas time.   Without the decorations, I can do that.  So far I have it tacked in place but that's the extent of the work on this one.

My next one I think will be a mouse hanging on a tree ornament.  I found some gray fabric that will work just great for Xmas Mouse.  I'll post pics of him in the next few days.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy bee, Sandra! Love these and cant wait to see the mouse.

    ReplyDelete