Friday, February 16, 2018

A Little of This, A Little of That

Its overcast right now with rain to come later this afternoon.  Temps aren't bad though, in the high 30sF so that's pleasant when out walking the dog.
As for the dog, she's my sweetie pie.  She's a shadow that follows me from room to room and stays close when out walking.
While I was in the kitchen getting my veggie soup started, she lay nearby on the rug.

When I ventured into the bedroom to take a photo of the latest WH with the eyes added, she was right there.

Here's that wall hanging in progress.  

As for the veggie soup, I started the beef and it will simmer slowly for 2 1/2 hours.
It only the beef broth, beef, onions and seasonings at this point.

The fresh carrots and celery will go into the pot at that time and then shortly afterwards, lots and lots of cubed potatoes.  We love veggie beef soup in my family and when my son drops in tomorrow to visit, I will send him home with enough for a couple of days for him and grandson.

The Olympics programs have been keeping me busy as well.  I record them so I can watch them at my leisure so that will take up some hours today.

Earlier I drew a few pictures to make into wall hangings.  I will post those another day.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment