Friday, February 16, 2018

Drawings of 2 Easter Wall Hangings

Firstly, lets get the veggie beef soup out of the way.  I cooked the carrots and celery first, then by the time I peeled the potatoes, it was ready to add those to the pot.  When the taters were tender I added a can of mixed vegetables to get some corn, peas, string beans and lima beans added to the soup.  It is delish!
I had a difficult time not overeating tonite.   I usually have 2 full bowls, and I mean FULL, of my soup for a meal, but with me watching my intakes, I managed to keep it down to 1 1/2 bowls of soup tonite.  I know that's still baddddd!  I just could not resist eating more than I should.  That's OK, because tonite I won't eat anything for my evening snack.  I won't make my pizza until tomorrow morning before my son's arrival and plan to have him bring home most of it for him and my grandson.  I'll just keep a slice for my evening snack tomorrow nite.


Here's the bunny drawing I was going to add to my Easter group of wall hangings for my door, but without any Easter eggs, it can also be used for Spring in general.


This one I had to go over again with black ink so it would show up in a photo.  It was too light in pencil.  Here is my baby dragon with her bow on her head.  She's looking at a bright daffodil.   I have to think of a cute name for her.

I probably won't be checking in tomorrow.  I'll be busy with company and I hope to get some more sewing done.  Either that or I will catch up on watching the Olympics programs I'm recording each day.  In any case, I will keep myself busy.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment