Friday, February 2, 2018

New Shower Stool

My new shower stool arrived a couple of days ago and it sat on my dining table while I pondered putting it together.
Then easily enough, I managed it with just 5 washers and 5 thumb screws placed in the proper holes.
Easy Peasy.
It fits in my tub nicely and now if and when I need to sit a moment or two, I have a place to do so.  I needed something tall since I have longgggg legs that were once upon a time, quite nice.  They still are since they still work for me and I don't yet need a cane.  I also needed something narrower than a regulation shower chair, which I also have from my Mother's days and kept 'just in case' it was needed for this next generation, mine.  Its too wide so it goes in the walk-in closet to use as a table instead.
With this new stool, its nice to have a place for my keister when I'm feeling extra tired after a long day.

We got about an inch of new snow yesterday and this morning and it makes the world look so nice and pristine and beautiful.
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment