Thursday, February 8, 2018

"Look What I Found!" Easter Wall Hanging Finished

It was a good day today.  I limited my machine-sewing time and that worked out fine because to finish it I needed to do some hand sewing, like the label and the binding.   I do not include that in my sewing-machine time.  Sitting at the machine is the work that brings on the aches and pains, not the hand sewing.  So far the baby fingers that curl up are not in pain and I don't have arthritis in my hands so I can hand sew just fine.
The little gal finished at 13 1/2" square.  Just the right size to hang on a door.

I think I will tackle another Easter one tomorrow if I have time.  I have to go grocery shopping and that takes 4 hours on the Parks and Recreation Bus.  Then I am having some company in the afternoon.  A niece I have not seen for a few years.  It will be wonderful to see her.
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment