Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Current Wall Hangings Are Cut To Size

I am working on my wall hangings today, even though our temps are in the low 60s and its sunny and a lovely day outdoors.  But its soooo muddy from all the melt.

The Easter/Spring rabbit has his eye and I've cut the background to size in this photo.

The same for Dillie Dragon.   So I am making good progress and my back isn't aching too badly at this point.

I have since layered the batting and backing to these two and pinned them in place.   The next step will be the quilting.  Always decisions to be made at this point.  I am keeping them simple so it won't be difficult, just time-consuming.

I still have not bought the ultra thin sharpie to finish Penny's eyes in her wall hanging but I have cut the background to size.  I hope to find one in my shopping adventures tomorrow.

I made some skillet lasagna earlier which I will eat today and enjoy after Penny and I go out for an extended walk around the block and away from the muddy areas.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment