Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"Look What I Found" Easter Wall Hanging is Ongoing Today.

I sat down in front of the snowy window and sewed a bit more.
The borders are on so far.  It will measure approx. 13.5 by 14.5 inches when finished I think.

I feel that two hours at the sewing machine each day will be workable.  I won't get too achy breaky and I can accomplish enough to satisfy my creative spirit.

I have since layered and pinned this wall hanging so that tomorrow I can begin quilting it.  It won't take too much time to finish if I keep at it daily.  I'm thinking possibly Friday if I don't come home too tired from grocery shopping.

Our snow storm's numbers have changed again.  Its snowing now and so lovely outdoors.  Now they say it will last til sometime tomorrow.  With sleet to follow which will add less than an inch of ice on top of the snow.  I hope that is not enough to make our power lines go down or tree branches to break off and pull down a line or two.
Wishing, too, that the accidents are kept to a minimum and no more than a tow out of a ditch.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment