Friday, February 23, 2018

I Finished 2 Spring Wall Hangings Today

I didn't think I would get these two done today, but I did.

Spring Garden Rabbit is ready to put on my door in March.
She measures only 10.5 inches by 13 inches but is big enough.
I enjoyed making her.  I can use her for Easter as well.

Dillie the Baby Dragon is my favorite of the two.  She's tiny enough to be in the garden finding the first Daffodil of the season.
This one measures 13.5 inches by 15 inches so is a good size for my door.  Another one for spring as well as Easter time.

As soon as I figure out how to finish the WH of my dog Penny, which means drawing in her eyes, I will get that one done as well.  No hurry on her since its not seasonal.

Nice day today, sunny but only in the 30sF.  We never got that rain we expected and tomorrow is to be sunny and warmer.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment