Saturday, April 7, 2018

"Cat Under the Birches" New Name New Color Tacked Down

Decisions, Decisions are always tough for me but I finally made what I consider the right one.
I found some fabric that reads a bit like tortoiseshell for cats.
I think this fabric works well for a cat.  Sort of like a tortoiseshell coloring for my feline.  This way you can see the facial features clearer. I added small limbs and some leaves to the birches.  And butterflies the cat can check out.

Here's a closer view of the cat and the butterflies.

There's still lots of stitching to be done but this shows what the wall hanging will look like generally.

Now I'm aching from sitting at my sewing machine so I will take a break and watch the Red Sox game that I recorded today.  Last I checked, they were winning.

Its 46*F and sunny.  A nice day except for the winds that can get quite gusty.

Have a nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment