Tuesday, April 3, 2018

In Honor of Daisy, a Wonderful Golden Retriever

I have known Daisy since she was eight weeks old and could fit into a Xmas stocking that long ago December in 2004.
Such a wonderful little darling Golden retriever.  Smart.  Loving.  Loyal.  Kind.
She was with us for 13 wonderful years but alas, she made her trip over the Rainbow Bridge last month after a long struggle with ill health.
I still miss her and get tears welling up thinking about her over the years.
She was the dog that broke trail for my short-legged corgi every winter.  She loved a good roll in the snow.

She was the one that protected my Penny from all the goblins and wild creatures that lurked out in the woods around our house.

Winter's cold and ice did not deter our Daisy with her thick winter coat.

I know your pal Penny misses you when those Arctic winds blow and the snow piles up higher than her hips.

We miss you Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment