Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I Have Two Projects in The Works

I have to keep busy with sewing projects, and my mind works overtime thinking of things I can make.  At the moment I have two on the boards....
This is Stallion Thru a Barn Door which is basically a panel fabric with barn floor and barn door sides to frame it.  Its quite large but I have a special place for this one.  I have another idea or two percolating with this one so its been set aside for now.

The second one is Kitten Under the Birches but at this point, I only have fabric chosen.
Here is the drawing I made for it.

These are the background, foreground, and birch tree fabrics chosen thus far.

Today is a very rainy day.  We don't expect any relief for several hours.  Its shower after shower after shower with some stoppage in between.  A nice day to stay indoors and read.  With the day being so gray, working on my sewing projects isn't high on my list due to the lack of natural light I prefer when working on these projects.  I see reading as my main project for my day today.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment