Friday, April 6, 2018

"Kitten Under the Birches" is Presenting Some Problems

I felt really good today so I sat at my sewing machine and worked on a wall hanging, one I really like.
Then the problem arrived.   The Kitten.
I liked the black fabric I chose but it doesn't seem to work for this subject  The more I look at it.....

.......the more it looks like a species of skunk, instead of cat.

I have three other choices I can use.  This is number one which is a gray on gray.

Number two is dark gray patches on light gray, though getting the dark patches in the right places may be too complicated.   The kitten isn't very large.    Mmmmmm.

Number three is black on black and I think would look good in this space.
The contrast of a dark cat would work better than a lighter one, as in white or yellow I think.

Decisions, Decisions have to be made before I continue this wall hanging.

While I ponder this decision, I think I'll read a bit and plan to watch the Red Sox.  They won again last night, their opening home game.  Hooray!

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment