Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Believe They are Jonquls, Not Daffodils

I reported that our Daffodils are blossoming yesterday.  I think that was a mistake.
I cut one of the buds and it not only has a hollow stem, but it has a sweet subtle aroma that's not found in Daffodils.
Here's a close-up with a size comparison with a quarter.  Looks like a Jonquil to me after this closer inspection.

I also need a new project so I took this one out of my WIPs box.  Its a leaded rose design and the fabric I'm using is a tone on tone tan fabric to make the best use of the colors of the roses I will choose.  That has not yet been decided.  I have rose fabric to choose today or tomorrow.  Maybe they will be in reds, maybe in rose-colored pinks, maybe in yellows.  We shall see.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment