Saturday, June 24, 2017

I Have a New Insulated Bag

Howdy friends.  Those that know me know that I have to shop with the Parks and Rec bus every week since giving up my car.  That meant a long trip, along pretty country roads which I love, but lengthy.  I bring a good book to read between stops or while sitting waiting for others to shop at other venues along the way. 
When I buy my meats, they need to stay on the bus for nearly 3 hours before I get home.  How does one keep frozen foods frozen and cold meats cold?
You get a good Insulated Bag.
And from what source do you think is best?
For me it was a no-brainer.   L. L. Bean.
I have to admit the cost is high and I needed the large one, not the small or medium.  I like to get my meats in 3-lb minimum packs and with buying them only twice a month, there had to be room for several packages.
Here she is folks......
This is my partner in shopping.......She measures 20" Wide by 14" Tall by 7" Deep, so a very good size for my purposes.
I chose red and white so she will stand out when sitting beside other shopping bags on the bus.
The cost is well worth it.  Reading reviews about this bag I was very  pleased that it keeps foods frozen for long periods of time.  Just what I needed.   And everyone knows that L. L. Bean stands behind their products 100%.
I have a few other items from L. L. Bean that are terrific so I know this was the best choice for me.
Imagine my surprise when I asked a friend if she could get this bag on her employee discount for me and the next thing I knew, it was on my doorstep with an early Merry Christmas greeting.
Thank you K, I appreciate this more than you know.  I am already thinking about what I can give you for Christmas in return. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment