Sunday, June 4, 2017

Xmas Carousel Horses Towels Finished

I actually cut these apart over a year ago but never touched them since.  Today I thought I'd crochet some hanging dish towels for gifts this winter.  I finished this set for me since I had used them to hang for decorations the last few years.  I'll work on NEW towels for gifts next.
The Wall Hanging behind them is my latest flowers in a vase with only the white rose leaded to date and some of the greenery.  Its a slow project for me this time.  Things to do have kept me from my sewing.  I'll get back to it this week.

My son and his buddy stopped by to pick up my car for some body work.  I have some rust that needs removing from my old car.  Its old (1998) and I love her.  She's a big old Lincoln.  If someone hits me on the road, I expect not to be destroyed outright with that rig around me.
I sent them home with a container of my Italian meatballs. My son always likes those.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Seems it was a win win, your car got some TLC from your son & he got some from you in the shape of meatballs. <3 :-) Cannot beat that!!

    ReplyDelete